The #1 Family Friendly All Inclusive Resort!!
As a Travelista, I have been all over the globe. From London to Los Angeles, from Iceland to Costa Rica, all over Europe and America. When it comes to beaches, a part of me always feels different. It is hard to put my feelings into words but I feel very at peace and comfortable. So, after traveling half the world and visiting countless beaches, I feel confident to conclude that Turks and Caicos is one of THE BEST gold class beaches destinations in the world.
Here is some key information on Beaches Turks and Caicos:
Like I said above, Turks and Caicos is one of the best beaches destinations in the world. And guess what, this Resort is voted World’s Number 1 best beach by TripAdvisor’s Travelers Choice Award. It is the number one family-friendly, All-inclusive resort in the world. It is lapped by the calmest and clearest turquoise waters, perfect for every type of water sport.
All-inclusive resort Beaches Turks & Caicos is fit for adventurous water sports lovers. Offering the most spectacular sightseeing that just captivates the attention of travelers. It’s a perfect hot spot that offers you all in one kind of deal. Enjoy the most amazing and relaxing sunbathing at Beaches Turks and Caicos.
It has a 45,000 square-foot waterpark, 21 gourmet restaurants, a 12-mile beach lapped by clear turquoise waters, and 10 impressive pools. There are endless fun activities for everyone from tots to tweens and teens.
The resort is basically divided into 5 different villages so that you can stay at whatever your vacation mood is.
- Italian Village – Get yourself indulged in great food and conversation at an Italian restaurant. Everything here has an Italian flavor, from the fountains and statues to the cuisine. The swimming pool is just a few steps away from the beach and is enough to float yourself all day. It’s like staying on the Italian Riviera, but with a Caribbean twist.
- Key West Village – Experience the lavish lifestyle of the Florida Keys amidst the breathtaking beauty of the Caribbean here. This village has 6 pools, a fire-feature lounge area, and stylish furnishings. From 3- and 4-bedroom beachfront villas and family suites, with spectacular views, it has the perfect size accommodation for every family.
- French Village – Here at French Village, it is like living around a lush garden at Versailles, this place has a half-acre pool. You can enjoy a glass of French wine in a swim-up bar. Apart from a half-acre swimming pool, It also has a waterpark that you can enjoy for free. Like I said, All-inclusive ;). You can also enjoy your Choco-mousse from the Café de Paris.
- Caribbean & Seaside Villages – Located just steps from the world’s best beach, there is an oasis garden. A 12 miles long line of white sand and crystal-clear turquoise water. Two relaxing pools with swim-up bars. You can take a stroll through the manicured flowering gardens, or find a quiet spot on a shaded hammock by the beach.
I stayed in Key West Village. It was a 4-bedroom, ocean-front villa so I was just a few steps away from the beach. I was surprised to look at unexceptional cleanliness. The rooms were super sophisticated, the flooring was done properly, the huge living room had plenty of space for a big family. As a travelista who likes to do her own laundry, I was excited to see the washer-dryer was also included in my villa. The bedrooms have a clear view of the calm sea. All the rooms have their own outdoor private space. It was a 4-bedroom villa and still, there were 5 bathrooms. So, if you have a big family, Beaches got you covered in every aspect.
Here is a sneak peek view from my last trip to Beaches Turks and Caicos
Things to do:
- World’s Most Beautiful Beach: Rated at world No 1 beach by TripAdvisor, it truly is. So while visiting Turks and Caicos, the first and foremost thing to do would be to enjoy its beaches.
- Pirate’s Island Park: This place has the world’s only Pirate Island Waterpark. It is a 45,000 square feet water park including everything you can ask for. It’s a total blast for kids and adults.
- Adults-only pools: If you want some adult time with your loved oneaway from kids and families, this place got you covered. It has Adults only pools and an adult-only jacuzzi so you can enjoy your vacations or honeymoons with your loved one.
- Nightlife: This place has a pretty happening nightlife. There are adult-only restaurants and bars. Wear your favorite attire, grab a bottle of champagne and enjoy your time while dancing under spotlights in the club.
- Exploring the sea: If exploring the sea is your thing, you should take a day trip with Ocean Vibes. This amazing crew will bring you to all the must-see spots on the Island, and some spots only they know about.
- Snorkeling: When you sail around this tropical paradise, you can snorkel around a vibrant reef. You can also meet some friends along into the ocean. And by friends, I mean these amazing creatures.
- On-board Party: When you are out in the ocean, a dance party on-board is a must. Ocean Vibes has a really great music system I must tell you.
The amount of entertainment offered there was spectacular! I can write about it all day. But I must say that you have got to see that for yourself. And you have come to the right place!! Email me today email@example.com and let’s book your vacation right away!