2019 Top 10 Honeymoon Resorts Around The World!
As a Luxury Travel Consultant and Travel Blogger my favorite type of vacation to plan and to write about are honeymoons! Planning the trip of a lifetime for a couple as they begin their journey together as life partners is a task I eagerly enjoy to take on. With many different types of honeymoon spots to choose from it can make your head spin to try and pick the perfect destination! Whether you’re looking for an African Safari honeymoon or an Exotic Beach getaway, City Hopping in Europe or Visiting the Wonders of The World the options are simply endless. As a travel consultant its my job to visit the top honeymoon resorts and destinations around the globe to help plan the best honeymoons my clients.
Here are my 2019 Top 10 Honeymoon Resorts In The World!
- 1) Casa Angelina, Priano, Italy – (www.casangelina.com) Visiting Casa Angelina is like walking into a dream. This Small Luxury Hotel sits in the hills of Priano, a small and enchanting village on the Amalfi Coast between Positano and Amalfi. Casa Angelina is elegantly decorated in all white accentuating the blues and greens of the sea, sky and mountains. Everything at this hotel is immaculate and simply perfect. If you’re looking for an Amalfi Coast honeymoon Casa Angelina is a must, there is no other hotel on the Amalfi Coast that compares.
- 2) Galley Bay Resort, Antigua – (www.galleybayresort.com) – The Caribbean is a hotspot for honeymooners and the Island of Antigua provides Honeymooners a romantic tropical setting with lush green mountains and tropical blue seas. Galley Bay Resort is the perfect resort for a couple looking for a blend of luxury and an authentic Caribbean vibe. With both adventure and tranquility at your finger tips this award-winning tropical paradise is a must when looking at honeymooning in Antigua.
- 3) Four Seasons, Nevis – (www.fourseasons.com/nevis) – The Island of Nevis is one of the most unspoilt and naturally beautiful islands in the Caribbean. Known for its charm and the easy-going genuineness of its people this jewel of the Caribbean is a prefect spot for Honeymooners. At The Four Seasons Nevis you can golf alongside the Green Vervet monkeys, dive into the sea to explore the nearby reefs, reconnect with nature at their serene Spa, or toast to a jaw dropping sunset as you dine right on the water’s edge.
- 4) Hotel Rangá, Iceland – (www.hotelranga.is) – For couples looking for a one of a kind, magical and adventure filled honeymoon, Iceland is a must! When visiting Iceland, Hotel Rangá is THE place stay. Hotel Rangá is a luxury hotel perfectly located to discover and experience everything South Iceland has to offer, from the Golden Circle in the west to the Glacier Lagoon in the east. With their gourmet dining experiences and secluded rural location in the more untouched nature of Southern Iceland, this hotel is perfect for Honeymooners seeking a blend of romance and adventure!
- 5) Grand Wailea, Maui, Hawaii – (www.grandwailea.com) – Every year Maui, Hawaii remains a top destination for Honeymooners and its no wonder why! From visiting the Haleakala National Park (the island’s highest peak) to the waterfalls of Ohe’o Gulch and of course the scenic, winding Hana Highway (Road to Hana) the activities in Maui are endless! Time and time again Honeymooners have LOVED visiting The Grand Wailea Resort. With their airy rooms complete with high-end amenities, a luxurious bed, and excellent views from a private balcony or patio, this Walford Astoria Resort is a perfect hotel for Honeymooners choosing Maui.
- 6) Pearl Beach Resort and Spa, Bora Bora – (www.boraborapearlbeachresort.com) There is no doubt, Bora Bora is a Honeymooners dream destination. Bora Bora is surround by a reef, lined with the most beautiful beaches in the entire world, the lagoon is filled with endless shades of blue and Mount Otemanu sits in the background creating a setting that is completely unreal. Pearl Beach Resort & Spa gives travelers an authentic Polynesian feel with some of the most traditionally designed rooms and villas in Bora Bora. With overwater bungalows being Bora Bora’s iconic accommodation type, this resort also features spacious Garden Pool Villas and Beach Suites with jacuzzi and magical views of iconic Mount Otemanu.
- 7) UNICO 20°87°, Riviera Maya, Mexico – (www.unicohotelrivieramaya.com) – Riviera Maya is a beautiful area in Mexico, ideal for Honeymooners looking for a blend of fun activities, an all inclusive resort and a stunning beach setting. Set on the pristine white beaches of Riviera Maya, UNICO 20°87° is a unique all inclusive resort that allows guests to dive into the culture of the region, from the locally-inspired cocktails and cuisines to the art in the rooms. This resort provides its guests with a sense of relaxed luxury like no other all inclusive resort. This gorgeous property is a must stay for any couples looking for a Mexico Honeymoon.
- 8) Sleeping Giant Rainforest Lodge, Belize – (www.vivabelize.com/sleeping-giant) For honeymooners looking for a unique, adventure filled, heart touching, one of a kind experience, consider visiting Belize. Here you can discover a country with dense jungles of lush rainforest, the largest reef on the Northern Hemisphere, hundreds of Islands off shore and renewed Mayan ruins. Sleeping Giant Rainforest Lodge is an ideal place to unwind after a day’s adventure. Their air conditioned rooms mix the vibrant, earthy colors and textures of the jungle with contemporary sophistication. All rooms are spacious and consist of hard wood furnishings, all handcrafted and designed in Belize.
- 9) Gurneys Resort, Montauk, NY – (www.gurneysresorts.com/montauk) For a honeymoon a little closer to home and approximately 120 miles from New York City a honeymoon at Gurneys Resort in Montauk is the way to go. Guests can travel either by taking the Long Island Rail Road which takes about 3 hours from NYC or you can drive out via the Long Island Expressway, to Route 27 East all the way to the end (the drive becomes very scenic as you get further out on the island). The moment you arrive on the property you will instantly feel your body start to relax, unwind and destress. This 5 star resort truly makes you feel like you are in your own little world far away from from the busyness you left behind. You’ll immediately see why Gurney’s has remained one of New York’s finest travel destinations.
- 10) Sandals Royal Barbados, Barbados (www.sandals.com/royal-barbados) – Sandals Resorts are a true lovers paradise and The Royal Barbados is one of my favorites. This resort is brand new with all new luxury suites is located in the stunning St. Lawrence Gap area. This resort features a rooftop pool and bar, a 4-lane bowling alley and tons of restaurant options. The 222 suite resort is home to Skypool Suites, Swim-up Suites, Millionaire Suites and a 15,000-sq.-ft. spa!