Ideal 4 Night Iceland Itinerary
The Chica Travelista’s 4 night Iceland Vacation
Day #1 – Arrival Day – Blue Lagoon
Pick up your rental car and head to the Blue Lagoon! (Blue Lagoon is on the way to all the hotels in Reykjavik)
- Book the Blue Lagoon Comfort Package (best way to go!)
- Enjoy Lunch at Lava Restaurant
- Head to your hotel in Reykjavik and check in (tons of great options, we are happy to help book you the best one)
- Bounce around the city of Reykjavik and explore all it has to offer.
Day #2 – Full Day Golden Circle Tour
Full-day tour of Iceland’s magnificent Golden Circle!
See natural wonders like ..
- Thingvellir National Park
- Gullfoss waterfall
- the Geysir hot spring
- Strokkur geyser
- Secret Lagoon hot spring bath
Day #3 – Hotel Ranga & Northern Lights
Wake up and fuel up with breakfast at your hotel and start the beautiful drive to Hotel Ranga.
**another fun option is to include a morning whale watching cruise that departs right from the Reykjavik Marina and then head to Ranga afterwards.
- Hotel Rangá is a Small Luxury Hotel which is superbly located for viewing the Northern Lights in Iceland.
Some stops to make on your way to Ranga.
1- Geothermal / Hverasvæðið
2- Ægissíðufoss Waterfall
3- Stop along side of the road to pet the Icelandic Horses.
Enjoy a fabulous dinner at Hotel Ranga and sign up for the Northern Lights Wake up call! (the hotel will wake you up when they see light activity)
Day #4 – Full Day South Coast Self Driven Tour
Wake up nice and early , enjoy the yummy breakfast at the hotel and get ready for a fulfilled day of exploring!
- Explore the whole South Coast on your own, lots to see and Ranga is in a great location that puts you conveniently located to most of the South Coast hot spots.
- Seljalandsfoss – Waterfall
- Skógafoss – Waterfall
- Sólheimajökull Glacier – Here you can do a Glacier Hike!
- Dyrhólaey – Black Sand Beach
- Reynisfjara Beach
- Vik – Fill your belly back up at Restaurant Sudur
Back to Hotel Ranga for dinner!
- You’re last night in Iceland don’t miss out on Star Gazing offered by Hotel Ranga
** Please note that all guests of The Chica Travelista will receive a VIP amenity when arriving at Hotel Ranga and other hotels throughout Iceland 😉
Day #5 – Breakfast and back home :/
On your last morning at Hotel Ranga enjoy one more delicious breakfast and say goodbye to the friendly staff. At your leisure head back to the airpot.
Ready to go to Iceland? Let us help you plan the perfect Iceland getaway!